Author Topic: Dinaric/Dinarid examples  (Read 9659 times)

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2017, 10:11:14 PM »

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2017, 10:13:28 PM »
Prek cali family photo:

TheBigMan

• OG member
Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2017, 10:15:20 PM »
From what I know Prek Cali had dark hair and dark eyes while Nordids are light pigmented. He was imo a Dinarized Atlanto-Med. I think this pic tells a lot actually as you can see the eagle like nose similar to other examples in the OP.

Yeah it's hard to tell from black and white pictures, and older people tend to look lighter due to the grey hair.

I've seen many Keltic Nordics and East Nordics with this type of noses, those types are what I meant of Dinarized Nordics.

Russian priest without the typical upturned Russian pignose

IceT

Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2017, 10:16:26 PM »
He is brachy though. Heres a profile(sorta):

This is a Dinaric highlander without a doubt. A tall Medditarrean that has underwent Dinarization.

Nordids are rather lighter pigmented and skull wise they are  depigmented meds anyway.

IceT

Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2017, 10:19:04 PM »
Prek cali family photo:

Looks like he had green eyes here? Which can also be seen in Dinarics anyway which could even be from Alpine admixture.

Imagined Nordids as blond haired which I know he wasnt.

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2017, 10:24:39 PM »
This is a Dinaric highlander without a doubt. A tall Medditarrean that has underwent Dinarization.

Nordids are rather lighter pigmented and skull wise they are  depigmented meds anyway.
Yh he's one of the representatives of a Gheg highlander, not sure how tall he was but he seems extremely tall judging by his pics as he towers over the other Ghegs in pictures

IceT

Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2017, 10:25:43 PM »
Yeah it's hard to tell from black and white pictures, and older people tend to look lighter due to the grey hair.

I've seen many Keltic Nordics and East Nordics with this type of noses, those types are what I meant of Dinarized Nordics.

Russian priest without the typical upturned Russian pignose

Yeah I know what you mean. Dinarized Nordics Ive seen here in Norway, a guy I know here, and he has the same type of nose as some of these Albanian examples but his hair is blond. Arent Dinarized Nordics Norics and rather blond haired which I believe Prek Cali wasnt.

But Nordics according to some of these anthropologists are just depigmented meds. So even if both types would be Dinarized only difference would probably be pigmentation.

Keltids I believe can be similar to Dinarics ?

TheBigMan

• OG member
Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2017, 10:26:19 PM »
Looks like he had green eyes here? Which can also be seen in Dinarics anyway which could even be from Alpine admixture.

Imagined Nordids as blond haired which I know he wasnt.

I haven't read Coon's works. Did he say green eyes was from Alpines? I thought it was simply a pigmentation gene nothing to do with phenotypical origin.

IceT

Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2017, 10:26:55 PM »
Yh he's one of the representatives of a Gheg highlander, not sure how tall he was but he seems extremely tall judging by his pics as he towers over the other Ghegs in pictures

He was like 2 meters tall lol ..

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2017, 10:29:15 PM »
I haven't read Coon's works. Did he say green eyes was from Alpines? I thought it was simply a pigmentation gene nothing to do with phenotypical origin.
Eye colour is not related to phenotypes they are just genetic mutations. Although green eyes are more common among Germanics and Slavs

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2017, 10:30:23 PM »
He was like 2 meters tall lol ..
Yh the guy was a giant lol. A bit off topic but up to today I didn't know that Bin laden was 195cm tall lol the guy was a gheg highlander in terms of height lol ;D

TheBigMan

• OG member
Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2017, 10:32:58 PM »
Yeah I know what you mean. Dinarized Nordics Ive seen here in Norway, a guy I know here, and he has the same type of nose as some of these Albanian examples but his hair is blond. Arent Dinarized Nordics Norics and rather blond haired which I believe Prek Cali wasnt.

But Nordics according to some of these anthropologists are just depigmented meds. So even if both types would be Dinarized only difference would probably be pigmentation.

Keltids I believe can be similar to Dinarics ?
Yeah, I agree. Judging from the pic of him sitting in a chair I always thought his haircolor was dark blond due to the reflection but again it's hard to tell from a black and white picture.

Yeah and East Nordics too. East Nordics are roughly the same as Keltic Nordics, just an "Eastern" variant of it, overlapping with Norics(Depigmented Dinarics).

They vary from Dolicho to partly-brachycephalized from what I've seen but it's the faces that tend to be similar to Dinarics/Norics.

TheBigMan

• OG member
Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2017, 10:34:45 PM »
Yh the guy was a giant lol. A bit off topic but up to today I didn't know that Bin laden was 195cm tall lol the guy was a gheg highlander in terms of height lol ;D
Bin Laden was probably the tallest Bedouin alive xD

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2017, 10:35:31 PM »
Bin Laden was probably the tallest Bedouin alive xD
Definitely a J1  ;D

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Dinaric/Dinarid examples
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2017, 10:42:31 PM »