Author Topic: Post heredity reports  (Read 6627 times)

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Post heredity reports
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 02:58:22 PM »

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Post heredity reports
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 02:59:20 PM »
From Gedmatch eye colour prediction:

The Illyrian Warrior

• OG member
Post heredity reports
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 03:31:49 PM »
How do you stand in cancer genetic risk, bro......I have gotten really scary results.

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Post heredity reports
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 03:33:48 PM »
How do you stand in cancer genetic risk, bro......I have gotten really scary results.
[IG]http://i66.tinypic.com/35javjn.jpg[/img]
Haven't unlocked that yet lol not sure if I wan't to know lol. What did you get for the traits? I got a higher percentage of Blond than Brown which is weird but I guess it's due to it being recessive

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Post heredity reports
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 03:38:28 PM »
Tbh I think that my cancer levels may be elevated since my Grandfather died from it

The Illyrian Warrior

• OG member
Post heredity reports
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 03:45:51 PM »
Haven't unlocked that yet lol not sure if I wan't to know lol. What did you get for the traits? I got a higher percentage of Blond than Brown which is weird but I guess it's due to it being recessive
Got no immunity to HIV, no immunity to malaria, higher risk to almost all types of cancer, higher risk of dementia, even alzheimer, even to ALS....And I see you talking about hard life for delayed results. :D

Mixed results, for eyes is wrong although I have most family members with lights eye, I don't for eg, predicts the light eyes to be @ 71% while brown at 18%, eyes prediction of gedmatch was accurate however as it predicts brown.

The Illyrian Warrior

• OG member
Post heredity reports
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 03:48:01 PM »
Tbh I think that my cancer levels may be elevated since my Grandfather died from it

If you don't mind post it, I have an uncle who died from colorectal cancer not long ago.

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Post heredity reports
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 03:48:33 PM »
Got no immunity to HIV, no immunity to malaria, higher risk to almost all types of cancer, higher risk of dementia, even alzheimer, even to ALS....And I see you talking about hard life for delayed results. :D

Mixed results, for eyes is wrong although I have most family members with lights eye, I don't for eg, predicts the light eyes to be @ 71% while brown at 18%, eyes prediction of gedmatch was accurate however as it predicts brown.
What about hair colour?

The Illyrian Warrior

• OG member
Post heredity reports
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 03:50:22 PM »

What about hair colour?

Overall accurate.

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Post heredity reports
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2017, 03:55:07 PM »
Overall accurate.
Mine not so much, for hair colour I got 75% blond and 25% brown but I guess it's due to the recessive gene thing as a lot of my family members on my Mothers side have blond hair and light eyes although on my fathers side they are mainly Brown haired and light eyed or dark eyed, and apparently I am lactose intolerant although I can drink milk perfectly normally as if I was a Scandinavian lol

The Illyrian Warrior

• OG member
Post heredity reports
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2017, 04:00:41 PM »
Mine not so much, for hair colour I got 75% blond and 25% brown but I guess it's due to the recessive gene thing as a lot of my family members on my Mothers side have blond hair and light eyes although on my fathers side they are mainly Brown haired and light eyed or dark eyed, and apparently I am lactose intolerant although I can drink milk perfectly normally as if I was a Scandinavian lol

Lactose intolerance gene hold no importance if you drink milk regularly, even if I'm intolerant myself, I have no problem to digest milk either.

So you're scared to look for cancer risks, xD I don't blame you thou as is better not to look at if you're scared.

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Post heredity reports
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2017, 04:07:58 PM »
Lactose intolerance gene hold no importance if you drink milk regularly, even if I'm intolerant myself, I have no problem to digest milk either.

So you're scared to look for cancer risks, xD I don't blame you thou as is better not to look at if you're scared.
I'm not all that scared but I just haven't unlocked it yet. Possibly some people are genetically intolerant but physically tolerant

Dema

• OG member
  • J2-M205
Post heredity reports
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2017, 04:59:58 PM »
From Gedmatch eye colour prediction:

Ky është foto rezultati për sytë e kafta. Kështo edhe mu ma qet, pra edhe unë i kam syte e kafta.

Kështo ndoshta duket nër dritë : ) 

Ujkan Vushaj

• OG member
Post heredity reports
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2017, 05:30:25 PM »
Ky është foto rezultati për sytë e kafta. Kështo edhe mu ma qet, pra edhe unë i kam syte e kafta.

Kështo ndoshta duket nër dritë : )
It's not exactly Brown eyes. The Gedmatch image for brown eyes is actually brown unlike this amber, blue, brown etc mix, this is probable an image of what your eyes would look like if you don't take into account the dominant gene role of brown. In the light my eyes are darker than that