Autori Tema: Shqiptaret e testuar ne Geno 2.0  (Lexuar 2920 herë)

Leki

• Administrator
  • Postime: 822
  • R1b-BY611
Shqiptaret e testuar ne Geno 2.0
« Me: Dhjetor 03, 2016, 02:51:58 PD »
Interesant antari rafc prej nje forumi tjeter ka nxjerr rezultatet e Shqiptareve prej kesaj kompanie, ja posti i tij:
Citim
I previously posted about V13/CTS5856. Since then I've used the Genographic project samples to look deeper in the distribution of V13/CTS5856. The analysis of that group is too specific for this board, but I also looked at the distribution of all groups in Albania, and that might be of interest here. I picked albania since V13/CTS5856 is the major haplogroup there, and because people were interested in it .

All what follows is based on data from the Genographic project ("The National Geographic Society’s Genographic Project") unless otherwise specified, with many thanks to them for their work and their kind permission for me to access their database.

I queried the Genographic project's database for all demographic fields containing "Albania". I selected all samples that had a male Albanian ancestry (including some Italian/Greek minorities). Limiting to those with Y-DNA info I had 109 samples. The samples belong to different phases of the project. The next statistics are based on the main one, containing 70 samples. The following were the totals over these 70, and the totals over the samples from the other phases that I mapped to the SNP's of the main phase (total n=109). I have to stress this is not a representative sample of Albania as a whole, as regions from where there was a lot of emmigration are obviously favored, most Genographic participants were descendants of emmigrants (especially to the US).

Levels in Albania:
E-M215: 33%
G: 6%
H: 1%
I1: 5%
I2: 12%
J1: 2%
J2: 16%
R1a: 8%
R1b: 20%

Some remarks:
93% of E-M215 was V13+ in the detailed samples.

The only detailed G was P303+.

About a quarter of the I2 was m223+, the rest P37+. P37 was completely F3245 in the detailed samples.

In the detailed samples J2a and J2b were nearly 50/50, J2b dominated by Z590.

The one detailed R1a is CTS3402+

Almost all R1b was P310-, and most of it was CTS9219+ like in Greece (although there's far fewer P310 in this very limited Albanian sample).
<Gjuha âsht tulit e gjithshka bluen>

Leki

• Administrator
  • R1b-BY611
« Pergjigju #1 Me: Dhjetor 03, 2016, 02:53:39 PD »
Pak supriz per G dhe J2a. Mundet qe te jen Toske ne shumice, se tha qe shumica e te testuarve jane emigrant.

Flor

• Global Moderator
  • Postime: 953
« Pergjigju #2 Me: Dhjetor 03, 2016, 04:18:31 PD »
Nuk eshte ndonje numer shume i madh reprezentues, por gjithsesi prej gjithe haplogrupeve, perqindja mes J2a dhe J2b(2) duket ma surpriz.
Sipas analizes se tij 16% jane J2. Prej tyre thote qe gati gjysma jane J2a ose perafersisht 8%.
Sipas studimeve shkencetare, J2a ne jug eshte pak ma i perhap, por edhe atje eshte diku 3-5%, kurse ne veri J2a eshte edhe ma i ulet 1-2%. Ne projektin tone deri tani kemi nje J2a nga gjithsej 86 shembuj.
« Redaktimi i Fundit: Dhjetor 03, 2016, 05:19:10 MD nga Flor »

Duhan

• Postime: 198
  • J2b2 PH1751
« Pergjigju #3 Me: Dhjetor 03, 2016, 05:54:14 PD »
isnt this implying 39% of the haplogroups are foreign?
« Redaktimi i Fundit: Dhjetor 03, 2016, 06:20:05 PD nga Duhan »

Flor

• Global Moderator
« Pergjigju #4 Me: Dhjetor 03, 2016, 05:12:12 MD »

It depends on what you define as foreign ;)
But it certainly seems like some are elevated to higher percentages (G, J2a, R1a). The sample size seems to be 70, and obviously we don't even know what areas they come from.

Leki

• Administrator
  • R1b-BY611
« Pergjigju #5 Me: Dhjetor 03, 2016, 06:24:52 MD »
Nuk eshte ndonje numer shume i madh reprezentues, por gjithsesi prej gjithe haplogrupeve, perqindja mes J2a dhe J2b(2) duket ma surpriz.
Sipas analizes se tij 16% jane J2. Prej tyre thote qe gati gjysma jane J2a ose perafersisht 8%.
Sipas studimeve shkencetare, J2a ne jug eshte pak ma i perhap, por edhe atje eshte diku 3-5%, kurse ne veri J2a eshte edhe ma i ulet 1-2%. Ne projektin tone deri tani kemi nje J2a nga gjithsej 86 shembuj.

Ke kontaktuar me personin qe eshte J2a ne projektin tone ndonjehere, dhe e din se prej nga eshte?

TheBigMan

• Postime: 76
« Pergjigju #6 Me: Dhjetor 03, 2016, 08:23:58 MD »

It depends on what you define as foreign ;)
But it certainly seems like some are elevated to higher percentages (G, J2a, R1a). The sample size seems to be 70, and obviously we don't even know what areas they come from.
G is spread allover Europe but in low amounts ofc.
I would assume it's as native as the other common haplos, Ötzi and the Anatolian Farmers who came to Europe during Neolithic had it.
« Redaktimi i Fundit: Dhjetor 03, 2016, 08:28:08 MD nga TheHero »

Flor

• Global Moderator
« Pergjigju #7 Me: Dhjetor 03, 2016, 10:57:24 MD »
I would assume it's as native as the other common haplos, Ötzi and the Anatolian Farmers who came to Europe during Neolithic had it.

Certainly, G has proven to be in Balkans/Europe since the Neolithic. During those times, I would guess it was one of the main haplos if not the main one in the Balkans and perhaps different parts of Europe.
Low percentage now doesn't mean much.  It very likely got replaced by different Bronze Age arrivals or expansions of other HGs at later times.

Flor

• Global Moderator
« Pergjigju #8 Me: Dhjetor 03, 2016, 11:01:22 MD »
Ke kontaktuar me personin qe eshte J2a ne projektin tone ndonjehere, dhe e din se prej nga eshte?

Jo, nuk kam pas kontakt me te. Eshte nga Prishtina (sic duket).
Ne projektin J2 ne FTDNA, nuk ka asnje te afert nen GD 8/37.
J2a eshte shume i vjeter dhe I perhap shume neper mesdhe. Mund te jete ndonje linje e izoluar.
« Redaktimi i Fundit: Dhjetor 03, 2016, 11:05:23 MD nga Flor »

Leki

• Administrator
  • R1b-BY611
« Pergjigju #9 Me: Dhjetor 04, 2016, 06:23:45 MD »

J2a eshte shume i vjeter dhe I perhap shume neper mesdhe. Mund te jete ndonje linje e izoluar.

Jam kurioz me dite se a i takon ndonje fisi. Ndoshta Shpellari (Kuqezi) ka komuniku me te?

Leki

• Administrator
  • R1b-BY611
« Pergjigju #10 Me: Dhjetor 04, 2016, 06:31:07 MD »

It seems like they were majority also in Neolithic Balkans, there are few papers coming out with aDNA from the Balkans and there are rumours out there that majority of the Neolithic samples are G2a. If such is the case, then it would mean that three of our major halpos expanded into the Balkans and repalced G there during bronze age and beyond.

Flor

• Global Moderator
« Pergjigju #11 Me: Dhjetor 04, 2016, 10:23:01 MD »

Jam kurioz me dite se a i takon ndonje fisi. Ndoshta Shpellari (Kuqezi) ka komuniku me te?

Ke email ne lidhje me kete.

Leki

• Administrator
  • R1b-BY611
« Pergjigju #12 Me: Dhjetor 04, 2016, 10:46:46 MD »

Ke email ne lidhje me kete.

E kuptova qe kuqezi nuk ka komunikuar me te, pervec se postin e tij ne TA. Per email te tij, vetem emailin qe e ka ne projekt (Mesutii@hotmail.com), tjeter nuk di.